We provide a wide range of IT services to public and private sector clients and have a reputation for excellent service combined with an innovative approach to achieving best value for its clients. We are Microsoft Gold Partner for small and mid-market businesses, We have a strong reputation across these businesses.
We are Looking to recruit a keen and enthusiastic individual with experience of supporting Windows computers for second and third line support. Our ideal candidate would be working towards Microsoft Accreditation along with some basic experience of supporting Windows Servers. You would be assisting in supporting customers from all sectors, both remotely and onsite.
- Providing external customer support for all desktop and server related issues via telephone and / or a remote location.
- Escalating complex issues to 2nd and 3rd line teams
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of desktop & laptop software
- Responsible for 3rd line solutions to technical faults and user enquiries across a broad range of back end business solutions
- Provide app support to ensure maximum availability of services to the business with minimal disruption
- work inline with standards and IT governance
- Approach area of responsibility from both a technical, client and user viewpoint
- Contribute to project deliverables within the function and develop experience and technical understanding
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Minimum of one year's experience in IT field
- Able to explain IT terms to non-IT specialists
- Active Directory, Group policies
- DNS / DHCP
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Office 365
- Windows OS 7/8/10
- Knowledge of Mac computers
You will ideally have a degree in computing and A driving license would be beneficial though not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic team with great prospects to progress within the company and gain experience with new, innovative technologies.
Please note: This position is based in Harrow, Middlesex, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location, and have the required skills.
If you are interested in the vacancy and have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.